KAPPA is the premier association for all higher educational facilities professionals in Pennsylvania.
The purposes of the chapter are to:
- Promote the common interest in construction, operations, maintenance, and care of higher-educational physical plants and facilities
- Foster professionalism among physical plant and facilities leaders, managers, supervisors, and staff
- Provide education, programs, and activities for physical plant and facilities leaders, managers, supervisors, and staff
- Promote interaction and communication with business partners, outside agencies, and others assisting in the physical plant and facilities mission
- Represent the interests of its chapter members