There are many opportunities at different levels to get involved in KAPPA.
You could simply:
- Attend and participate in KAPPA’s semi-annual conferences.
- Apply for a KAPPA scholarship
- Attend other KAPPA-related events, such as annual ERAPPA conferences, APPA-sponsored Drive-In Workshops, etc.
- Tell your co-workers and friends about your great experiences with KAPPA.
To get more involved, you could:
- Make a presentation at an upcoming conference
- Submit a news article to highlight a noteworthy award, project, or accomplishment
- Assist in recruiting new members
And for those who are more-highly motivated, you could:
- Run for an Officer or Director position.
- Volunteer for committee work or other assistance to the KAPPA Board