KAPPA’s Call For Presentations for the June 12 and 13 Spring/Summer Conference will be open soon!
Please note the following about submissions:
Besides looking for general subject matter of interest to attendees, selection of submissions for the conference will consider the following:
- Presentations that are led by a presenter from a college/university, or have a co-presenter from a college/university, may be favored for selection.
- Presentations that are more local or regional (local or regional college/university and/or firm) may be favored for selection.
- Presentations that are already registered for AIA continuing education credits may be favored for selection.
- Presentations that appear to be “advertising” a specific product or service will be strongly disfavored.
- Presentations are due by TBD.
Selections will be announced by TBD.
- Please note the following guidelines and instructions for presentations:
- Roundtables will take place on the afternoon of Wednesday, October 24. Most presentations will be on the morning of Thursday, October 25.
- Presentations are to be one hour in length, including time for questions.
- Presenters will need to bring their own laptop. A projector will be provided.
- If sound is required, presenters should bring their own Bluetooth speakers or other sound capabilities.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference.
- Presenters do not automatically get a business partner booth for the networking session.
- Company names and logos on presentation slides should be minimized.
- If you have any questions about KAPPA education presentation submissions, you may contact Greg Black via phone at (717) 871-4604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Presentations